George T. Morgan's classic design of liberty makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular Silver dollar in the world. This 1880-CC Morgan Dollar has added collectible appeal, being graded an MS-65 by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These problem-free common date coins are in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add this 1880-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!