Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Original toning encompasses the majority of the lustrous surfaces beneath. A very accurately graded piece and beautiful for those who enjoy coins in their original state!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Low mintage of only 700,000 coins. The second lowest minted coin from San Francisco from the 1880s.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an 'S' mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1889-S MS-65 graded Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!