This 1922-S Peace Dollar is graded and guaranteed as being MS-64 by PCGS. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after WW I.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar features one of the most popular American coinage designs. Add these MS-64 graded Peace Dollars to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|