The Peace Silver Dollar's beautiful design makes it highly collectible around the world. The 1928 Peace Dollar is the key date, with a mintage of just 360,649 coins, and this example has been guaranteed MS-63 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!