|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
NGC has graded this coin as a Perfect Mint State-70 Burnished Silver Eagle. These Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished planchets at the West Point Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 by NGC, which ensures that the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the certified 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!