The Gold American Eagle coin was introduced in 1986 and has been produced by the U.S. Mint each year since. Gold American Eagle coins attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Low mintage of only 34,004 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful design in all of American coinage. Add this 2007 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!