The Morgan Silver Dollar design proved to be so popular that in 1921, after a 17 year hiatus, they were reissued for one year only. This 1921 Morgan Dollar has been graded an MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1921 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|