The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. These Silver Morgan Dollars, designed by George T. Morgan, are toned on the obverse, reverse or both making them highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and preserves the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left and wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum", the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive Hardwood Slab Gift Box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add these 1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-63 PCGS (Toned Obverse/Reverse) to your cart today.
Dates and mintmarks of our choice.