|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Gold American Eagles feature an iconic, patriotic design on 1 oz of Gold, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint. The investment value of this 2006 Burnished Gold Eagle gains collectible appeal with a limited mintage.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 45,053 coins.
- Certified by NGC as a perfect MS-70.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Burnished Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!