Only $89.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and are treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Near Perfect MS-69 grade by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 45,053 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The beloved Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in near perfect MS-69 condition. Add this gorgeous NGC certified Burnished 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!