These 1894-O Morgan Dollars were minted in New Orleans and bear the "O" mintmark on the heraldic eagle reverse. More than half of the total Silver Dollar mintage in 1894 was produced at the New Orleans Mint.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1894-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!