Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 10/10/2016. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
As low as $10.99 per bar over spot!
The front of these Gold bars depicts the golden-haired goddess Oriana, whose name is often associated with Queen Elizabeth I. This smaller sized bar provides the same high-quality Gold at a lower price point than the 1 oz Gold bars.
- Contains 1 gram (.0321 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a decorative assay card. Multiples of 25 typically come in sealed boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the highly recognizable Perth Mint swan logo along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features the golden-haired goddess Oriana holding a bouquet of flowers.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Visit our Gold Oriana Bar page to learn more about this fascinating bar.
Display your Oriana Gold Bar in style by adding this beautiful presentation box to your order.
Five years after initial production ended, this beautiful design is once again available for collectors and investors to enjoy. Add this 1 gram Gold Oriana bar to your cart today!
Before Don Quixote, there was Amadis of Gaul of medieval Spanish prose. Amadis embarks on multiple treacherous journeys until he can wed his childhood sweetheart, Oriana.
A mortal goddess with beauty unsurpassed, Oriana drives the chivalrous Amadis to knighthood, danger, madness, and finally the Arch of True Lovers, where they are at last united in happiness.