|Grade:||Almost Unc - 55|
|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar features a classic, elegant design, making it the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1896-O Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being AU-55.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's “O” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1896-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!