Only $59.99 per coin over spot!
These Nineteenth century Gold coins from Argentina were only minted for a few short years adding to their collectibility!
- Contains .2334 oz actual Gold weight.
- Un Argentino equals the face value of 5 Pesos
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: A rendition of the Argentine coat of arms, surrounded by the legend and date.
- Minted at the Buenos Aries Mint and various other mints.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2334 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an artistic design, these Argentine Gold 5 Pesos are popular with World Gold coin collectors. Most will be Extra Fine or better, but a few lower grades may be in the mix as well. Add these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed as KM#31.
These Gold 5 Pesos (Argentino) will be dates of our choice, and limited to available inventory.