Nineteenth century Gold coins from Argentina! AGW= .2334 of an ounce. These Gold 5 Pesos (Argentino) will be dates of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
- Contains .2334 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Liberty wearing a Phygrian cap.
- Reverse: A rendition of the Argentine coat of arms, surrounded by the legend and date.
- Minted at the Buenos Aries Mint and various other mints.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2334 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an artistic design, these Argentine Gold 5 Pesos are popular with World Gold coin collectors. Add some of these historic Gold coins to your cart today! Most will be Extra Fine or better, but a few lower grades may be in the mix as well.Listed as KM#31.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||5 Pesos (Argentino)|
|Metal Content:||0.2334 troy oz|