This Morgan Silver Dollar features a double strike of Liberty’s lips. The resulting thicker-lipped Liberty has caused this error to be known as “Hot Lips" and is an extremely unique Morgan Dollar variety.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- This issue comes in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1888-O Morgan Dollar VAM-4 to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|