Silver American Eagles are the most popular bullion coin in America for their .999 fine Silver content, and these examples have the added benefit of being certified as a near perfect MS-69 by NGC, one of the top coin grading servies.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2006 MS-69 Silver American Eagle to your cart today.