This proof finish on this Silver American Eagle coin adds more beauty to its beloved imagery. These coins, graded Proof-69 Deep Cameo by PCGS, bear the "P" mintmark for Philadelphia on the reverse and feature a beautiful Proof finish.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 1995-P Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!