|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Proof Silver Eagle coins are a practical purchase and great for every investor. The beautiful American Eagle design and inherent .999 fine Silver has made this coin a favorite since its release in 1986.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 1992-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!