Crisp Uncirculated series 1963 $1 Federal Reserve Star ★ Note. This was our first one dollar note issued with green seals and serial numbers as we know them today.
- $1 FRN's issued beginning in early 1963.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Crisp Uncirculated Star ★ Note from series 1963.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As the first of a new type, these are sought after by paper money collectors. Add one of these Star ★ Notes to your cart today!
Granahan/Dillon signatures—Friedberg #1900.
Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963! The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination.
Series 1963 $1 FRN from the district of our choice determined by stock at hand.