The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world for its beautiful design and Silver content. This 1880 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-65.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 12,600,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1880 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!