This lustrous San Francisco Mint issue was minted during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage'. Add this superior example to your portfolio today!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the San Francisco mint.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!