Each of these 2007 Gold Buffalos contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and has been certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC, and bear the Early Releases designation, meaning they were among the first coins shipped from the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in certified perfect condition! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!