As low as $14.99 per coin over spot!
These 10 Guilders from the Netherlands are a popular way to buy Gold as they contain more Gold than many other European coins. Guilders minted from 1875-1933 feature a variety of monarchs, giving them an aspect of collectibility as well.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 Guilders are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the Dutch coin was struck.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of Holland with denomination.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your 10 Guilders Dutch coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Dates and monarchs for each 10 Guilders will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1947 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Dutch Mint|