These dual denomination gold coins contain .0933 ounces of fine gold. A beautiful restrike of the Austrian Mint. KM#2260.
- Contains .0933 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold 10 Corona coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its .0933 oz Gold content, and dual denomination. Add some of these Austrian 4 Florin/10 Francs coins to your cart today!
This dual denomination Gold coins were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870, and only lasted until 1891.
Listed in Krause as KM#2260, .these dual denomination gold coins are beautiful restrikes of the Austrian Mint.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||4 Florin/10 Francs|
|Metal Content:||0.0933 troy oz|