The 2007 Gold Mexican Libertad stands out in any collection and has a mintage of only 500 coins. This coin features iconic Mexican imagery, is produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality and is rarely seen in North America.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2007 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!