The design is unparalleled, one of the great classic commemoratives. This example is graded MS-65 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by both Charles Barber (obverse), and George T. Morgan (reverse).
- Obverse: Depicts Columbia dispersing flowers from a cornucopia held by a child. A rising sun can be seen in the background. The 'S' mintmark can be seen to the left of the date.
- Reverse: Features the legend around the rim while an eagle with its wings spread stands atop a Union shield. An oak branch and an olive branch are to its left and right, respectively.
- First Commemorative coins to carry the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Pan-Pac coins, as they are normally known, were struck in two metals and four denominations. Add this certified 1915-S Panama-Pacific Half Dollar to your cart today!
Panama-Pacific International Exposition commemorative coins have such an attractive design they are always in demand. The Exposition itself was set up near the Marina in San Francisco, and the colonnade at the Exploratorium still exists today.