This set has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC. This hard to find set features John Mercanti's rendition of the Statue of Liberty.
- Set contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect 69 condition of each coin.
- Early Releases label guarantees these coins were among the first shipped by the U.S. Mint following production.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: An eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Platinum Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box ideal for this set to your order.
The Platinum American Eagle is the most popular Platinum coin in the United States. Add this 2006 4-coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!