This beautiful 2006 Silver Eagle coin marks the first year that Burnished Silver American Eagles were minted. Each coin features the "W" mint mark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful matte finish.
- Comes in display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!