This 1934 Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 31,912,052
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1934 Washington Quarter graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!