This series 1934 $1000 FRN is from the San Francisco district. This note is high end Extra Fine with a very pleasing appearance.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Lightly circulated $1000 note from series 1934.
- Graded Extra Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
This is a nice Extra Fine plus note. Add this 1934-A $1,000 Federal Reserve Note to your order today!
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.