These beautiful Walking Liberty Half Dollars were minted during what is known as "The Renaissance of American Coinage." Start investing in vintage Silver with this set of what many consider to be one of the most beautiful designs in American coinage.
- Each coin contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- 1916-1947 All Dates & Mint Marks (65 coins total), grading Average Circulated or better, housed in a new Dansco album.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- U.S. Mints of Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco.
Add to your coin collection or enhance your Silver investment portfolio by adding this complete set of Walking Liberty Half Dollars to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.