|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This 2007 Proof Silver Eagle is a wonderful addition to any collection. With it's limited mintage and mirror like finish, there's no wonder why it's such a popular choice by collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This Proof Silver Eagle comes in the original United States Box with an Official Certificate of Authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 2007-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today.