Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 53,190,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American Flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!