This scarce Morgan Dollar variety has only 7 tailfeathers on the eagle and a slanted top arrow feather. It is called the "Reverse of 1879" and this example has been certified an MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Silver Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1878 7 TF Rev of 79 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!