The 2004-W 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle has a low mintage of only 5,063 coins adding collectibility on top of the metal content of this issue.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 5,063 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: A sculpture named "America", displayed at the U.S. Customs House, New York City.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 2004-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!