This is a stunning Morgan Silver Dollar with a clean cheek and fields and frosty devices, giving an overall beautiful look. The fields have a nice amount of reflectivity to them.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the Mint State-65 Proof Like condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1879-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!