This highly collectible coin has a mintage of only 25,000, making it rather hard to find. This Silver Maple Leaf features a privy mark in the form of a rabbit in celebration of the Year of the Rabbit in the Chinese Lunar Calendar.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins either come in protective plastic flips or in original packaging from the mint.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a rabbit.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1999 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with Lunar Rabbit Privy Mark to your order today!
This is a collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Rabbit: 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011.
People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and, being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers, for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig and Dog.