This 2000 Silver Maple Leaf coin features a dragon privy mark on the reverse by the maple leaf’s stem to commemorate the Year of the Dragon.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf by adding a presentation box to your order.
This would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Dragon (1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012). Add this 2000 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with Dragon Privy coin to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave and inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys and Roosters.