Used as currency nearly a century ago, these Peace Silver Dollars were minted to commemorate peace after WWI. This coin has typical marks for the grade and is overall a great coin for a nice set of Peace Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1935 Peace Dollar to your cart today!