A worn piece that would fit nicely in any average circulated set or great for type.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 1,368,600 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1808 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!