First year issued for this series and contains the mintmark on the obverse of the coin. This coin was a part of everyday circulation.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,014,400 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1916-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!