This beautiful Gold and Platinum coin is the first Gold and Platinum bi-metallic coin issued by the United States Mint.
- Contains 0.2509 oz of Platinum surrounded by a ring containing 0.2509 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 7,261 coins.
- Obverse: Features the torch of learning being held aloft by the hand of Minerva in front of the Jefferson building of the Library of Congress.
- Reverse: Shows the Seal of the Library of Congress.
Protect and display your Library of Congress coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Library of Congress by adding this near perfect MS-69 Library of Congress coin to your cart today!