|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.4838 troy oz|
On December 17, 1903, Orville and Wilbur Wright successfully achieved the first powered, controlled flight. The U.S. Mint honored the centennial of this achievement with a $10 Proof Gold coin.Coin Highlights:
- Contains .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features overlapping portraits of Orville and Wilbur Wright, both facing the viewer.
- Reverse: Shows the 1903 Wright Flyer and an American bald eagle seen from above, along the North Carolina sand dune line.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your First Flight Commemorative coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the centennial of human flight with this beautiful Brilliant Graded Gold coin. Add the 2003-W $10 Gold First Flight Commemorative coin to your cart today!