This vintage coin is a great investment for collectors and investors alike having circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago. With low premiums over the spot price of Gold, these coins are a great way to add to any investment portfolio!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by NGC as AU-50 ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!