|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This Silver coin was issued to commemorate the 1988 Summer Olympics held in Seoul, South Korea.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a hand holding a torch being lit by the Olympic torch, held by another hand.
- Reverse: Shows the Olympic rings beneath the letters “USA”. Olive branches frame the images on both sides of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Olympic $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1988 Olympic Silver coin to your cart today!