This Silver coin was issued to commemorate the 1988 Summer Olympics held in Seoul, South Korea.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a hand holding a torch being lit by the Olympic torch, held by another hand.
- Reverse: Shows the Olympic rings beneath the letters “USA”. Olive branches frame the images on both sides of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Olympic $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1988 Olympic Silver coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|