This Silver coin was minted to celebrate the bicentennial of the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 68,332 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a beautiful image of the Capitol's dome with 13 stars, representing the original colonies, surrounding the State of Freedom that sits atop the dome.
- Reverse: Features a motif based on an area of a stained glass window near the grand staircases of the House and Senate.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Capitol $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1994-D Capitol Dollar coin to your cart today!