This Silver coin celebrates the 200th anniversary of the United States Constitution, which was adopted on September 17, 1787.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A quill pen, a sheaf of parchment, and the words “WE THE PEOPLE” are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a cross-section of Americans from various periods representing contrasting lifestyles.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Constitution $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Expand your silver commemorative collection by adding this coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|