This Silver coin celebrates the 200th anniversary of the United States Constitution, which was adopted on September 17, 1787.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A quill pen, a sheaf of parchment, and the words “WE THE PEOPLE” are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a cross-section of Americans from various periods representing contrasting lifestyles.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Constitution $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Expand your Silver commemorative collection by adding this coin to your cart today.