|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The beautiful and beloved design on this Silver American Eagle coin has made it a favorite amongst collectors. Combined with its .999 purity and 1 oz Silver content, it is a great purchase and addition to your collection.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2007-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!