This solid-date roll of 20 Silver 1961 Denver mint Franklin Half Dollars contains all Brilliant Uncirculated coins.
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1961.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.